[macvoiceover] Re: A quick look at Numbers.

  • From: "Sara" <pushmac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 23:30:02 -0600

I tried this too and it worked great. I don't use spreadsheets much but Numbers is better than Excel for what I need it to do. Basically I just want numbers in different cells to add up and give me totals and VO makes things nicer by reading me column and row headings. To type a formula, go to the cell you want, type an equals sign, and then a space. After that, type the column and row coordinates like c3+d5. Then press enter. I am sure there are way to do really complicated formulas including cell ranges, but I don't know spreadsheets well enough to say how.

Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>