[macvoiceover] Re: A question for dropbox users with Voiceover,,,

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:03:12 +1000

HI.  if you've installed drop box. go to finder and the side bar. drop box
should be just above  the all files category well, at least it is here
You or your friend have to invite each other to drop box.

so if you are doing the inviting, here's how I do it.
1.  I open something on the desk top, macintosh hd and .
 do a vo j to jump to the side bar.
2.  drop box should be your first option, (well, it is here.)
3 I then press vo j to jump to the list of folders in the drop box.  Now i do a
command shift n to create a new folder. Call this whatever you like.
.
4.  I focus on the folder just created or that i want to share and  i do the
context menu thing vo shift m and in that menu along with open etc you should
hear it say drop box..
5.  there should be  a share folder option in the menu. which will bring you to
the drop box website.
6 Now i fill in email address and optional message etc and press the invite
link or button.  sorry can't remember if it's a link or button.

I'm a fairly new mac user so if there is a better way to do this, guys please
do chime in.

I hope these instructions were clear enough..
. God Bless! Maria from australia

 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl

>>> http://biblesfortheblind.org/