[macvoiceover] Re: A new update for GarageBand coming soon.

  • From: Michael Babcock <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:33:45 -0900

when does ilife 09 come out?
On Jan 18, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello Keith,
I'm sure looking forward to iLife 9. Especially for audio recording. If it's anywhere close to what has been done in iWork 9, then we'll all really have something to look forward to.

Dan

keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 18, 2009, at 5:01 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

iLife09 will be out soon, which means a GarageBand update. I do expect at least I am hoping for some improvement in accessibility.

I am going to reckamend that you test the new GarageBand on another computer, or, drive if you have one, if not, put your GarageBand projects in a separate folder and make sure that they are backed up. I have no idea what the new GarageBand will do with your current projects, but, I for one don't want to find out the hard way.

This will be fun.

Michael Babcock
GW Hosting, Your Dedicated Home On The Web
Phone: +1-888-272-3555, ext 4121
email: michael.babcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
administrative e-mail: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
url: http://gwhosting.net