[macvoiceover] Re: A message testing Mail

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:00:26 -0500

I sneaked back to OE because I can't figure out how to read messages line by line. VO seems to want to read the whole message all at once and I need smaller chunks of text so I can understand Alex. Also the braille display just refuses to scroll no matter which keys I press. Also tried to creat another mailbox to store the messages from this list but it doesn't show in the mailboxes table.

Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>