[macvoiceover] A dilemma.

  • From: "jim rawls" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:08:48 -0700

Hi all,
So I have a dilemma. My sighted wife and I want to take a class offered in the
adult ed program starting next week. The computer media center, either has
tiger or leopard computers in there, and so far, no one knows,or can remember
which. So, my dilemma is this. Since I don't know any commands for either
program, if I Braille the commands for Tiger, will they work on Leopard, if I
happen to get a leopard computer in the class. I have the commands for snow
leopard here in my computer. I'm trying to learn as much about the Mac as I
can, before I decide to switch from my windows XP computer to the Mac. Since
the class is Mac for the very beginner, I figure that's a good place to start,
So that's my question. Which commands to Braille, tiger or leopard for the
voice over. And, where can I get both? Jim.