[macvoiceover] Re: A comment about Walmart's 88 cent mp3 download site

  • From: Dan <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:16:29 -0700

Hello Janet,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that all Wall Marts music was DRM protected and that it was only playable on WMA devices. Back when I used WindBlows, I had a Wall-Mart Music account and I have never attempted to access it with my Mac.
Dan
Dan
On Oct 17, 2008, at 3:42 PM, Janet and Felix * wrote:

A warning, twice when I tried to go to their 'go here for more help' site and also to go to what they called the 'original site' it crashed my Safari. No damage. But it happened twice. My computer just quit Safari unexpectedly.

So whatever Walmart is doing, it isn't working for me. Hope they crash. ha ha.

janet

From: janetfelix2002@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] A comment about Walmart's 88 cent mp3 download site
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:35:58 -0700

Death to Walmart. Did you know you have to have Internet Explorer to get their 88 cent mp3 downloads? They must have a deal with Microsoft. They might be trying to get some more IE users. They probably noticed they've lost some users, or that their rate of new users signing up has dropped off. Guessing here.

Or is there another site to get Walmarts 88 cent mp3 downloads that I don't know about, where one doesn't have to be an Internet Explorer user?

here's the site I know of http://www.walmart.com/swap

janet