[macvoiceover] Re: A comment about Walmart's 88 cent mp3 download site

  • From: Janet and Felix * <janetfelix2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:42:31 -0700

A warning, twice when I tried to go to their 'go here for more help' site and
also to go to what they called the 'original site' it crashed my Safari. No
damage. But it happened twice. My computer just quit Safari unexpectedly.

So whatever Walmart is doing, it isn't working for me.  Hope they crash. ha ha.

janet