[macvoiceover] 50% discount on everything at freeverse

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:14:15 -0500

Hi. For anyone considering the purchase of Sound Studio, you might be interested to know that Freeverse is having a 50% off sale on all their software. They mainly sell games, so I don't think they sell anything else we could use. But normally Sound Studio runs for $79.95, so for half the price, it might be worth looking at. to take advantage of this, you apparently use the code THANKSGIVING when checking out. I don't know if you have to put it in all caps or not, but that's how it was in the e-mail I got from freeverse.

Darcy