[macvoiceover] 10.6.4 update coming soon, maybe,,,

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:49:05 -0400

Hi folks,

I have been watching the rumor sites and I am guessing that the new update will
be out as early as this weekend, or, not later than monday after Steve Jobs
keynote.

It does look like we can expect improvements in Voiceover in GarageBand5 and
Safari, maybe.  I am just guessing about some of this.  The GB improvements
have been announced, but, nothing has been said about Safari, but, I did see
that they were working on general improvements in Safari.

It would appear that they are holding this release until maybe as late as
Monday because of some new stuff coming out of the pipeline, so, heads up and
lets hope for the best.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.