[macvoiceover] Re: 10.6.4

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 07:18:59 -0400

I've tried hotspots in terminal with no joy.

On May 14, 2010, at 9:19 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Use hotspots to make vo go back wherever you need it to be. I don't use emacs
so can't tell you about the rest... I know you can read character by character,
and if you don't like how much punctuation you are hearing you can change that
from the vo utility or with vo command arrows.