[macvoiceover] Re: 10.6.3 is available for download

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:44:10 -0400

I have  an option to select what is included in the web router now.
 Which I did not have before, I also have noticed that voice over doesn't
return to the top of a web page now but instead reads the last item in the
router (Link or heading) then stops.
Would someone mind sharing with me what the tracking settings for vo should be?
it seems that when I move with the right and left arrows, vo isn't actually on
the character which is read.

My rate of vo, and my welcome dialog were all reset after the update, so I'm
thinking that my tracking settings may have been reset as well.