[macvoiceover] Re: 10.6.3, first impressions.

  • From: Yvonne Thomson <yvonne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:22:03 +1100

On 30/03/2010, at 8:46 AM, Bryan Smart wrote:

> All "What's New" documents that I could find don't even mention VoiceOver.
> There were supposed to be some big changes, but, as far as I can tell, maybe
> some obscure un-named bug fixes, are all that's here.

Hi.

In my experience, VO updates almost never appear in what's new lists for some
reason. This explains why we're all spending at least a week after every
upgrade poking at stuff to find out what's new, <grin>.

The other thing is, I guess, that the bug fixes are pretty obscure, since we
never actually get brand new features except in major OS releases. >