[macswap-uk] Re: iMac for Spares

  • From: "peter kloss (BITS)" <peter.kloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macswap-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:00:59 +0100

What rev is it?  I am after an analog board for a rev A/B [233MHz] but there
are two
different varieties of analog / power board combinations so I'd probably need
both boards

Basically, my iMac powers up with an orange power switch.  If you attach an
external
monitor it works fine, so its just the tube power thats gone

Thanks, Peter Kloss

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have
received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender. This
email and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but BBSRC
accepts no liability in connection therewith.