[mac4theblind] Re: why have they dis continued the Mac Book?

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:37:19 -0400

Hi, this is just rumors but they say they are going to revamp the mac book
pro 13 inch and make it a ultra-portable notebook. They say it will come
with 128 gb of flash storage or either standard SSD drive and no optical
drive in it so this will make it lighter and thinner with more mussel than
the mac book air. Now like I say this is just rumors as of now. But should
know something next year when it comes out . They are just putting things on
the chopping block that is just not selling and keeping what most people are
buying. This makes good business sense. They chop all the other IOS devices
except the iPhone, ipad, iPod touch and the iPod Nano . they revamp the Mac
book air and refreshed the mac mini and sure they are going to revamp the
mac books pros especially the 13 inch. This then would make sense to get rid
of a in-between machine that is not really selling that much.  JMO

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx