[mac4theblind] what is better with voiceover 64 or 32 bit?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 18:30:26 +0100

Hi all, I realise this might be a question that no one will might not really
care about but I'm interested in what people think.
Basically are there any improvements for voiceover when running in 32 or 64 bit
mode? Is one better than the other? or are they both the same. In other words
regardless of mode VO just is the same.

Thanks