[mac4theblind] Re: what do we do about productivity on the Mac?

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 06:32:17 -0400

Well, if I understand the office suite for Mac does not even include
outlook. So what about that. I know you say use the Mac built in mail client
but that don't work as here  again especially government agency use office
and you will need to use outlook. And since the office for the Mac as I
understand it does not include outlook this is just compounding the problem
and just making it more trouble than it is worth to me. JMT

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx