[mac4theblind] Re: what are the new voiceover voices included in IOS5?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:59:26 -0400

Hmmm. I don't recall any check box like that, but let me have a look at the
rotor again. If I need step-by-step, I'll let you know. Maybe I just didn't go
far enough in the rotor choices. I'll give it a shot.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."