[mac4theblind] Re: what are the new voiceover voices included in IOS5?

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:48:13 -0400

Ok. I can't seem to figure out how to find the voices or set a new one? I tried
the instructions that were given here on the list, but all I'm getting is
foreign languages and no different voices. Could someone take me through it
step by step again please? I'd really like to use a different voice on my
phone. Thanks.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."