[mac4theblind] video converters?

  • From: "Kliphton A.M-SR" <skhleirpehctcoens7284@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:09:06 -0600

Okay, I have a converter that does one file at a time.  Is there one out there
that can do it by folder, or batches?  I ask this because I have 3TB of space
that I can access from anywhere, as long as I am connected to the internet, but
the files have to be in the right format.  I am wanting to convert AVI to m4r
the format that iPhones and iPads support for video.  Suggestions