[mac4theblind] update on iTunes Wi-Fi sync!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 05:17:50 -0400

Ok been doing some research on this and yes, you are supposed to be able to
do iTunes Wi-Fi sync without being hooked to a power source. Now the problem
is me and it looks like lots of other people is having a problem with this.
As the sync now button is dim out.  Now after the 4 time of restoring my
iphone3gs I finally got the sync now button to work without power and it
work just great. But since then it has been dim and I have not been able to
undim the button.  So doing more research on this to try to find if there is
a solution to this.  Now you that are more advance than me if you want to
chine in with some suggestions please do so! Now what does that Wi-Fi sync
will resume when bill24 is avaible ? What does this mean? There got to be
some reason as it work once so don't know what it is wish I could get it to
do it again and find out what is making it not dim then I would know how to
fix the problem. Any suggestions out there!

Bubba

bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx