[mac4theblind] Re: trying to update my install esd.dmg flash drive and it's failing

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:49:33 -0400

    Maybe the changed something in the install package.  I don't know.  I am
going to use the Lion Disk Maker at some point to make a DVD just to see the
process work.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION