[mac4theblind] Re: text edit has gone busy:

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 11:48:15 -0400

     The problem is, with the Resume feature, Text Edit is going to reopen the
same window.  You need to try to delete the Text Edit preference file in your
user library or find the Text Edit entry in the Saved Application State folder
of your user library and delete that file.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION