[mac4theblind] Re: step by step please for changing voice

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:58:00 -0400

Oh. I  see what you mean. Ok. I'm not sure why the voice didn't change before
after I selected the one I wanted. But I've done it all again and it did work
this time. I also moved the language rotor to something else once I selected
the one I wanted. All seems to be working now. Thank you ever so much.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."