[mac4theblind] Re: start up disk full again

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 22:36:48 -0400

    Honestly, this shouldn't be happening with a Mac.  You are not using that
much disk space.

    Other ideas would be running a disk permissions check from Utilities off of
your install disk.  Also, check activity monitor to see if anything is running
that you are not aware of.  Check to see if you have anything starting up with
the system in your login area of system preferences under Accounts.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT