[mac4theblind] services won't show up in context menu even though they are checked in prefs

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:57:08 -0700

Hello to all i've got some services i installed successfully. How ever i cannot
get them to show up in my services context menu even though they are checked
under the appropriate  thing in the services prefs under keyboard. Iv'e tried
googling around but nothing i try seems to help. I'm running mountain lion and
i know these work as they worked before i did a clean install. Any advice?