[mac4theblind] safari and voiceover interface

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:41:46 -0500 (CDT)

I have a mac mini and this was a purchase that didn't happen all that long ago. I managed to get the mac to update software and after that happens I run disk utility and repair disk permissions. The safari browser is another problem, I can use command-l to open a new location and type in the new location to open and when I moe around the screen safari tells me it has opened up the new location but will not speak any of its contents with voiceover. A sighted friend was able to go out to different sites and see them but safari didn't speak their contents when he did that either.