[mac4theblind] request to john about next podcast

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:16:45 +0100

Hi Jon, Daniel hear I would just like to suggest/request an idea for your next
podcast on the Mac series on Lion.

It is about the auto save feature. I know you can't show us how it saves it
automatically because it does that for you LOL but when I was listening to the
keynote steeve mentioned something about the history that it saves.

I was wondering if you could demo that and also like in your Mac resume feature
podcast show how one can turn it off if they prefer saving there documents
themselves.

Let me know what you think of the idea.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks