[mac4theblind] Re: [real-eyes] Has Siri left your iPhone 4S unlocked?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:23:54 -0700

lol. I have all applicatioins on the lock screen off. I don't want to see any
of them and i'm pass code locked and seri is not  gong ot be inabled.

Teh reason I have the article link insteed is on lists I run, messages cannot
exceed 40k and if they do they bounce. some of us pay by the mb when it comes
to data so they can if they want to go look for the link.