[mac4theblind] Re: question about key strokes and voice over.

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:03:18 -0400

you do not have to press control-option when control-option lock is turned on.
so for instance, instead of pressing control-option-up arrow, when
control-option is locked, just press up arrow.

On Mar 29, 2012, at 10:56 AM, jim rawls wrote:

David, you need to explain this a little more please. So, I do what you say
here. How does that cut down on the key strokes? Jim