[mac4theblind] Re: putting music on the iPhone

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 11:24:24 -0400

you need to make sure that the music that is on your iphone is also on your
computer.  then, make sure that the music you want to be o your iphone is
checked.
1> connect your device.
2> find your device in the sources list.
3> tab to the music radio button and select it.
4> tab to the sync all music and sync selected music radio buttons and select
the latter.
5> tab to the browser and select the jenres, artists, or albums etc that you
want to sync and check them.
I find that it is easiest to make playlists and sync those instead by checking
and unchecking them in the playlists table of the device music browser on the
computer.

HTH

On May 20, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Brian and Denise Albriton wrote:

How do I add music to the iPhone from my mac without losing what's already on
the iPhone?
When I synch, I get the message that music on the iPhone will be replaced with
music from my music library, something on that order.
All the best, Brian

Touching The Internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At A Time