[mac4theblind] Re: pain of a preview payne in lion mail:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:21:47 -0400

This was good.  turns out I was tapping the rong place on the track pad.  I had
to click the bottom left corner.

Thanks!

On Sep 22, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Justin Harford wrote:

Hi there

Are you referring to the pain that shows the message text when you highlight
the message in the inbox? I think that is what you mean. I wonder why you turn
off cursor tracking? Here is what I do assuming that your vo cursor is already
placed over the messages area, but that it is not interacting with it.

1. VO down once, you should be then on the horizontal divider.  It is the one
on the right.
2. VO cmd f5 routs the mouse to the cursor over the horizontal splitter
3. I double click here. I have one of the older mouse pads though. I'm not sure
if that could be the prob.

After that the preview pain should not be showing.

Justin