[mac4theblind] Re: new iTunes is out

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:53:43 -0500

the wait is now over.  I'm downloading as I write.

On Nov 14, 2011, at 3:52 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:

well, I'll wait.

On Nov 14, 2011, at 3:19 PM, John Panarese wrote:

 I got it through the Apple iTunes site itself.  It wasn't available via
software update or even with iTunes update.  However, I have it and it's going
through the process of matching my library.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT