[mac4theblind] Re: message status no longer showing in new messages:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:25:28 -0400

Rebuilding the mailbox seems to have don the trick for messages from now on,
but running permission repair nor rebuilding the mailbox fixed messages that
have already been processed.

On May 30, 2012, at 7:33 AM, David Hilbert Poehlman wrote:

all,

Before I try permission repair, I thought I'd ask here.  Normally I get a
status like message was forwarded or reply was sent etc on messages.  When I
opened mail this morning, all the messages that had those indicators still have
them but if I reply to or forward a message, it does not show them.  I've tried
looking for message status in mail but so far cannot find it as a column or in
any of the menus.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Touching The Internet