[mac4theblind] Re: mail saying row 8 expanded

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:53:16 -0400

    I know there was something in Adium that you can turn off that was making
the announcements come up for rows expanding and closing.  I think it was
actually in the view settings of Adium, but I'd have to look.  I know I changed
it and I don't hear those messages any  more.  Let me know if you can't find it
and I'll take a closer look.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT