[mac4theblind] Re: mail saying row 8 expanded

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:45:43 -0400

    Well, it does sound like a verbosity issue of some kind.  At least, hearing
a particular row being expanded is normally related to that.  However, if you
have not changed any utility settings, I'm not sure what could be causing it.
I have not ever heard mail make any announcement like that.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT