[mac4theblind] Re: [macbledtheblind] 3rd party browser and email accessibility, as well as some other thoughts. was Re: Firefox compatibility with Voiceover

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 08:44:16 -0400

I suspect a couple of things here.  First, are you running lion or sl?  Next,
what is your computer model?  How much ram? how big a hard drive and how full
is it?  What are you using for internet for instance, dsl or cable?  Have you
contacted apple and if not, when you do, supply this information.

Sometimes, all things being equal, things become corrupted and a good system
cleaning can resolve a lot of issues as Marcy knows.

I've not seen this in the thread so if it has come up, just ignore this but
does turning vo off and back on resolve the issue temporarily?  also, have you
tried reloading the page?  I found in sl that I had more issues with group than
dom mode.

On Sep 6, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Peggy wrote:

Hi, my computer does the same thing with Safari. A lot of times I have to
unplug my computer and take the battery out to get it to stop.
Peggy and Patty