[mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] Exposé and voiceover

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:20:55 -0400

    Yes, if you have only keyboard access, Spaces is actually a nice feature
that one should explore more.  It is a very visual thing, but the VoiceOver
access does make it usable.  To be honest, I have found myself playing with it
more and more as a convenient way of seeing open windows in applications.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT