[mac4theblind] linking to a local volume via ftp and putting it on a site

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:59:55 -0700

Ok I dunno where this falls but I want to  have someone access some of my stuff
via a website but at the same time it is on a external volume. I know how to
create sim links but I can't paste them in to the sites folder  as they dead
link. so is there a way to do this with out too much fuss? for example If I
wanted them to access ,/Volumes/music/4music/bil board/bilboard hot/1961
/Volumes/music/4music/bil board/bilboard hot/1962
/Volumes/music/4music/bil board/bilboard hot/1963
/Volumes/music/4music/bil board/bilboard hot/1964
/Volumes/music/4music/bil board/bilboard hot/1965 via an ftp link not an ftp
program but a link on a website how would I do this? I know my question is kind
of odd but there ya go. I also don't know what list this is to go on so sorry
if this is the wrong one.