[mac4theblind] jailbreaking?

  • From: "John Heim" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MAC4THEBLIND@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:27:02 -0500

Am I going to get kicked off this list if I ask questions about jailbreaking an iPod Touch? I got kicked off the macvoiceover list for that (no warning, no appeal, nothing). But jailbreaking an IOS device is absolutely legal. I think its crazy that you can get kicked off the macvoiceover list for just bringing it up.

I want to jailbreak my iPod Touch so I can hook it up to a bluetooth GPS. I'm hoping that if I can get it to work, I can build myself a talking GPS for under $300.