[mac4theblind] Re: imported a CD and it's now on my desktop, how do I fix it?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:18:57 -0400

OK, you told us initially that the disc already was ejected. I think that is what confused a lot of us. Please try being very specific about that sort of thing. It's ok, all's good, no hard feelings, it just made your question ever so slightly more confusing.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Keller" <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>