[mac4theblind] Re: iPad3

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:02:37 -0400

    If Apple follows their usual trends, there will be an iPhone 3 in early
2012.  The original iPad came out in early 2010 and the iPad 2 came out earlier
this year.  Of course, the latest iPhone broke the June release of new iPhone
models, but I am of the mind that the iPad 3 will come early next year.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT