[mac4theblind] from windows to mac.

  • From: dogstar172 <dogstar172@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:56:46 -0500

Hi there,
     I want to direct this to the  folks who have taken that very big step from
windows into the mac world.  Congradulations!  You have just walked into a
brave new experience with mac.
Mac is not like windows.  Mac is not bad or good.  mac is just different.
Try to take mac as it comes and just ride the wave.  Allow yourself to put
windows on a back burner some place and I think that will make it easier.
I have only been using Mac since late July of this year.  I love mac.  It
rocks.
I don't know how to do everything on this thing yet, but I am making good
progress in the applications I use.
Its all good and when you can't figure out any thing else, folks on this list
are really open to help you through the bumps along the way.
That's all I wanted to say to the windows to mac crowd.
happy mac ing.