[mac4theblind] an update on my python crashing

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 10:36:37 -0700

Well, python still is crashing. How ever through testing we've determined that
something in the python thing on os lion might have some how become corrupt in
the night. I installed python 2.71 Or maybe it was 2.72, It was the one
released on june 11 of this year.

Anyway, i cannot get clisk to see that  version. I did not click the profile
updater as i did not want to break anything more then it was already  broken.
Any help would be appreciated.