[mac4theblind] Re: accessing the mac HD

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 01:41:22 -0400

that's easy, they are all command shift and their first letter, a for
applications, c for computer, h for home folder u for utilities and so on.
now, what was the one for the hd?

On Sep 19, 2011, at 5:36 PM, <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Again, thank  you Dustin! All these commands are great. Now, to try and find a
good way to commit them to memory. LOL. One thing at a time I guess...

Scott
----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Harford" <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>