[mac4theblind] Re: a question about adding bookmarks

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:58:13 -0400

   I believe Command-shift-l will will show the reading list.  You can navigate
to it using the VO right or left arrow keys and should fine the items you have
added to the reading list there.

     The reading list is a handy feature to use if you get links to articles,
but don't have time to read them at the moment.  You can add pages to your
reading list and go back later to view them.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com