[mac4theblind] Re: a couple of mac book pro questions

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:46:16 -0400

Hi Daniel,
   There was just an announced update for the Mac Book Pro, which is new
processors and higher storage capacities.  I haven't taken a look yet at the
specs though.  The MBP still has a physical optical DVD drive, so that has not
changed at all.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT