[mac4theblind] Re: a bit of help here with vlc

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:45:45 -0700

No I want to run the interface he suggested so I don't see the image when I
checkthe playlist box. I want to seea list of songs that I can monipluate in
case I mess up. Try this. Create a playlist in vlc and check th eplaylist box.
It is the very righ thand check box. Now vo right. you will see image. and
tha'ts it. that's all it shows and the person wrote on the vlc discussion list
that is what I need to do.