[mac4theblind] Re: What is the MacOS equivalent...

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:10:09 -0500

If you go across the task bar, it will tell you when an ap is running and when
it is not. For example, it will say mail running or if it just says mail it is
not running at the moment and you'll need to open it if you want to work within
that program. Or, if an ap is running and you don't want it to be, you'll know
to close it out.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."