[mac4theblind] Re: Using Pages version 8 4.0.727 how to red word count and numbers of pages on a document?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:48:54 -0500

    I don't know if there is a way to get a word count in Pages.  Someone had
asked me this privately, and I couldn't find a way to do it.  Of course, I
could be incorrect here, but it doesn't seem as if VoiceOver can read the area
of the screen where this info is presented.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT