[mac4theblind] Re: USING THE DASHBOARD AND WORKING WITH WIDGETS!!!

  • From: Anthony Vece <ajvece@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:55:41 -0400

Ah, I will play with it laterr.

Ant

On 5 Sep 2005, at 12:56, John Panarese wrote:

Hi Ant,
I could be wrong, but I think on the dashboard, you use the window
chooser menu, VO keys F2 twice and select them from there. Please correct
me if I am wrong.

Take Care

John D. Panarese Managing Director Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc. 9 Nolan Court Hauppauge, NY 11788 Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479 Email, tvii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA, PREMIER
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS, PULSEDATA,
DUXBURY, DANCING DOTS, ROBOTRON, AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND
VISUALLY IMPAIRED